- Creative Services Manager, Samsung Bixby [September 2016–Current]
- Lead creative manager and character creator for Samsung’s artificial intelligence Bixby, debuted internationally with Galaxy S8.
- Directs three AI creative teams across the US to direct editorial strategy and research. Directs Bixby’s humor, tone, and responses for pop culture after researching real user markets.
- Leads meetings with stakeholders in South Korea, India, and the US for character creation, international development, metrics reporting, and quality assurance
- Editorial Manager, American Musical and Dramatic Academy [July 2015–May 2016]
CLIO-nominated writer and editor of entertainment magazine articles, marketing scripts, blogs, and advertorials. Crafted national email campaigns for 40,000+ readership.
Directed and crafted Spanish ads and landing pages, increasing conversions by 10.25%.
Tripled magazine content for 50,000+ international readership.
Content Manager, Sky Zone Franchise Group [Contract] [May 2015–July 2015]
Managed internal and international network communications, including technology updates, marketing campaigns, email pushes, biweekly newsletters, and branding.
Led and managed all internal departments for creating a network-wide operations manual, working with the CEO and heads of Marketing, Operations, Finance, and HR to rewrite, brand, and format manual for international distribution.
Editor, Editor World LLC [June 2014–June 2017]
Edited magazine articles, blogs, economic reports, technical writing, Ph.D. dissertations, ESL, fiction novels, academic articles, and personal statements within strict deadlines.
Achieved 4.95/5 stars (300+ ratings) with 350+ projects completed at www.editorworld.com.
- Writing and Editing Instructor, OSU Athletics [Aug. 2014–April 2015]
Instructed university student-athletes in English Composition and Spanish Language under NCAA union through the OSU Student-Athlete Support Services Office.
Provided in-depth guidance on the various stages of the writing and editing process, including formulate, draft, and copy edit their own academic papers, projects, and presentations.
Entertainment Writer, Buck That! A Cappella [Sept. 2013–April 2015]
Composed humorous biographies for NBC's The Sing-Off Tour, the International Competition for Collegiate A Cappella, the National Aca-Convention, Chicago SINGStrong, and more.
Increased Facebook likes by 114%. Increased group networking by connecting to professional and collegiate groups through increased social media presence.
Digital News Editor, GigaOM [Summer 2011]
Copy edited and reviewed news articles on new technology out of Silicon Valley, including mobile, cleantech, cloud computing, NFC, and social media.
Organized preparations for two tech conferences, created content bundles for specific technology categories and led a team of experts in their respective fields for media design.
Writing Instructor, UCLA Academic Peer Learning Lab [Sept. 2010–June 2013]
Instructed UCLA students in advanced writing composition, ESL, Spanish language and literature, globalization economics, music theory, art history, and Scandinavian literature.
Entertainment News Writer, UCLA Daily Bruin [Sept. 2009–June 2011]
Wrote, edited, and researched engaging articles for the Arts & Entertainment section of the UCLA Daily Bruin, one of the top rated collegiate newspapers in the nation.
- Master of Arts, English; The Ohio State University
- Graduate Fellowship
- Bachelor of Arts, English, Minor Spanish; UCLA
- Cum Laude, Dean’s Honor List, Phi Beta Kappa
Tech & Software: MS Office Suite; WordPress; PC; Mac; Robohead; JIRA; Clarizen; HTML; 80+ WPM; Concur; ADP
Languages: English (fluent); Spanish (speaking); Latin (reading); Middle English (reading); Anglo-Saxon (reading); French (basic)
Skills: Writing/Editing/Journalism; Artificial Intelligence; Content Management; Artificial Intelligence (AI); Public Speaking; Comedic Content; Campaign Creation; AP, Chicago, MLA, AMA; Social Media; SEO